GovJobHub.org - Todays job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. GovJobHub.org will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Penske is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Penske is open for new position as Light Duty Auto Tech in Los Angeles, CA start from May 2017. Everyone whoâ€™s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Light Duty Auto Tech May 2017 recruitment in Los Angeles, CA. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Light Duty Auto Tech May 2017 in Los Angeles, CA below.
Penske Recruitment - May 2017 Light Duty Auto Tech (Los Angeles, CA)
Penske Light Duty Auto Tech will generally assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various automobile equipment at the direction of Supervisor. Expectations include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision: Clutches, Electric Systems, Air Brake systems, Heating/ Air Conditioning Systems, Instruments and Gauges, and Preventive Maintenance Service.
Schedule for this position will be Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of - with some assistance: Engines (gas), Power train to include differentials, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, wheels, Electrical systems including starters and alternators, HVAC systems, Steering systems, Electronics, Engine bolt on items such as , fan clutches, injectors, cooling system etc., Brake systems including ABS, Suspension systems (spring and air)
- Perform mechanical and general appearance reconditioning of equipment
- Identify and determine parts required for repair of disassembled units
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on auto equipment
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Road test Vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Adjust and replace brakes, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Raise equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
MONTEBELLO,PICO RIVERA,LOS ANGELES,MONTEREY PARK,WHITTIER,DOWNEY,BELL,ROSEMEAD,SOUTH EL MONTE,BELL GARDENS,SANTA FE SPRINGS,MAYWOOD,ALHAMBRA,SAN GABRIEL,CITY OF INDUSTRY,EL MONTE,HUNTINGTON PARK,SOUTH GATE,LA PUENTE,HACIENDA HEIGHTS,NORWALK,TEMPLE CITY,SOUTH PASADENA,SAN MARINO,LYNWOOD,PARAMOUNT,LAMIRADA,BELLFLOWER,ARCADIA,PASADENA,DODGERTOWN,COMPTON,ARTESIA,LA HABRA,CERRITOS,BALDWIN PARK,WEST COVINA,LAKEWOOD,LONG BEACH,SIERRA MADRE,BUENA PARK,LA PALMA,MONROVIA,GLENDALE,DUARTE,ROWLAND HEIGHTS,FULLERTON,HAWAIIANGARDENS,LACRESCENTA,ALTADENA,COVINA,CARSON,INGLEWOOD,GARDENA,CYPRESS,BREA,WALNUT,ANAHEIM,LOS ALAMITOS,AZUSA,SIGNAL HILL,NORTH HILLS,LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE,HAWTHORNE,MONTROSE,MOUNT WILSON,TORRANCE,VERDUGO CITY,STANTON,BURBANK,BEVERLY HILLS,GARDEN GROVE,CULVER CITY,LAWNDALE,DIAMOND BAR,PLACENTIA,UNIVERSAL CITY,GLENDORA,WEST HOLLYWOOD,SEAL BEACH,REDONDO BEACH,NORTH HOLLYWOOD,PLAYA VISTA,WILMINGTON,HARBOR CITY,WESTMINSTER,EL SEGUNDO,SAN DIMAS,POMONA,STUDIO CITY,ATWOOD,MANHATTAN BEACH,MARINA DEL REY,ORANGE,TOLUCA LAKE,VALLEY VILLAGE,PACOIMA,LOMITA,HERMOSA BEACH,SURFSIDE,YORBA LINDA,MIDWAY CITY,PLAYA DEL REY,TUJUNGA,HUNTINGTON BEACH Qualifications:
- 2-4 years practical experience with auto maintenance required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Specialized training in the repair and replacement of Ford vehicle components preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- A valid drivers license is required
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally
communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more. Work Locations:
1104 N Eastern Ave Los Angeles, CA Primary Location:
United States-California-Los Angeles Job:
Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians Penske (Oracle) Job Name:
Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians Req ID:
As one of the leading company in Los Angeles, CA, Penske opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Penske also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Light Duty Auto Tech in Los Angeles, CA, Los Angeles, CA who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Los Angeles, CA region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Light Duty Auto Tech di Los Angeles, CA below.